Splash into Summer: Schedule of Events

Welcome to Splash into Summer, home of mermaid lovers everywhere!
Check out my daily schedule of events!
Check out what my co-host Literally Jen has in store as well!

Welcome to the launch of the second annual Splash into Summer!

This year, the fabulous Literally Jen is co-hosting alongside me.  We're Mermaid Soul Sisters, after all!

Last year was full of guest posts, author interviews, splashy book reviews, and more!  Check out the Round-Up post for everything you missed, from Mermaid Fashion to Little-Known Facts About Mermaids and more!

Like last year, I'll be posting something every day.  I have reviews, author interviews, guest posts, giveaways, and more.  Stop back every day to see something new!  Jen also has a Schedule of Events for you to enjoy!

There's also a Participation Linky for anyone posting about mermaids, selkies, and other underwater beings during the next two weeks who wants to link up!

I'll continue updating my schedule with what's going on at A Backwards Story right here, because that's probably easier for some of you to keep up with, right?  So mark this post for the next two weeks!

Splash into Summer Schedule of Events at A Backwards Story


Ongoing Giveaway:

*Author Interview and Giveway: Tracy Deebs, TEMPEST UNLEASHED

JUNE 25th:

*Top Ten Ways to Catch a Mermaid

JUNE 26th:

*{INT} WIN a Mermaid Novel of Your Choice! Also, Vote for Your Favorite Mermaid!
*{Review} DARK TIDES Trilogy by Devyn Quinn

JUNE 27th:


JUNE 28th:

*I'm so sorry, guys!  I wasn't feeling well and didn't even have the computer on!

'JUNE 29th:


JUNE 30th:

*Splashy One to Watch: RENEGADE by J.A. Souders

JULY 1st:

*Want to see some of the fun swag I'll be giving away during Splash?  Check out today's Week in Review!  I was once again chosen for the lovely Tera Lynn Childs' Splash Team!
*Exciting Mermaid Toys and Games

JULY 2nd:


*{Review} ABOVE WORLD by Jenn Reese

*Guest Post & Giveaway with The Flashlight Reader: Top 5 Reasons to be a Mermaid

JULY 6th:

*{Guest Post} Author Amber Garr on Top 10: Character Connections

JULY 7th:


JULY 8th:


JULY 15th:


Technically, this is the end of Splash.  But... there are a couple of mermaid-related posts coming this week that just missed the date, so keep checking back to see:

JULY 17th:



Comments

  1. I have a somewhat unrelated question--have you noticed that all your posts start with "Welcome to Fairy Tale Fortnight, home of fairy tale lovers everywhere!"? The last time I checked this was Splash into Summer, not Fairy Tale Fortnight. Just thought you'd like to know. Have fun swimming with the mermaids!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!