Can't Wait For...SUPERNOVA by Marissa Meyer! { + This Week's Cover & Summary Reveal!}

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine.


Hi Bookworms!

In 2017, my second favorite book of the year was RENEGADES by Marissa Meyer (WARCROSS by Marie Lu came in at #1), and last year, its sequel, ARCHENEMIES, was one of my Most Anticipated Reads of the Year. I even did a whole Will You Rise or Will You Fall? themed  week centered around superheroes to celebrate the release of RENEGADES, and meant to do so again this past fall for ARCHENEMIES, but there was a lot of life stuff going on and that didn't happen. (It's worth checking out; I even did an interview with Marissa that included a sneak peek at the types of books she was hoping to work on next!) I am aiming to do one this fall, however, to usher in the final book in the trilogy, SUPERNOVA. I am SO excited to get my hands on this book! On Monday, Macmillan Fierce Reads revealed the cover and it is epic and I need it even more desperately now than I did last week, lol!

Do you want to take a look at the new cover??



It's so bad-ass!!! I need it, ahhh! (Also, I REALLY hope that Macmillan does another special edition at Target (or maybe even in the BN Exclusive line) with this image stamped beneath the jacket like they did for the first book. I won't hold my breath because they didn't do it last year for the sequel, but it would bookend so well, you know?

Okay, okay, you just want the summary for the final book now, don't you? It's okay, I don't blame you!

~*~
O F F I C I A L   I N F O:

Title:  SUPERNOVA
Author: Marissa Meyer
Release Date: November 5, 2019
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends / Macmillan




SUMMARY:

All's fair in love and anarchy...

The epic conclusion to Marissa Meyer's thrilling Renegades Trilogy finds Nova and Adrian struggling to keep their secret identities concealed while the battle rages on between their alter egos, their allies, and their greatest fears come to life. Secrets, lies, and betrayals are revealed as anarchy once again threatens to reclaim Gatlon City.


Comments