Week in Review: The Video-less Edition

T h e  V i d e o - l e s s  E d i t i o n !

I usually film on Friday or Saturday, but I didn't this week.  I slept funny and pulled a muscle in my leg, so I'm just not in the mood to film this morning, sorry!  It's a small week, anyway!

READING NOW:

*DEFIANCE by C.J. Redwine

[link to my GoodReads account so you can see my blurb feed as I read]
READ THIS WEEK:

*SURVIVE by Alex Morel
*THE RAFT by S.A. Bodeen
*THE THRONE OF GLASS by Sarah J. Maas {Re-read}
*PIZZA, LOVE, AND OTHER STUFF THAT MADE ME FAMOUS by Kathryn Williams

*THE ASSASSIN AND THE EMPIRE by Sarah J. Maas

[Also a couple of DNFs, so it wasn't all series-related novellas!]
REVIEWED:

*TIGER LILY by Jodi Lynn Anderson
FEATURES:

*COVER Art REVEALED: THIS IS WHAT HAPPY LOOKS LIKE by Jennifer E. Smith
*Free E-book: DARK MATTER HEART by Nathan Wrann
*Dialogue in Fiction
{Everything else expired, so not worth re-hashing here!}
RECEIVED THIS WEEK:

 E-books for Review:

*THE ARCHIVED by Victoria Schwab
{Out Jan. 22, 2013}
{Thanks to Netgalley and Disney Hyperion!  This is a Sneak Peek, so I'm thinking it's not the entire book, but I adored THE NEAR WITCH and can't wait to read more from Victoria Schwab!!}


*DEATH OF A KLEPTOMANIAC by Kristen Tracy
{Out Oct. 30, 2012}
{Thanks to Netgalley and Disney Hyperion!  I did a WoW when I first heard of this one!  The title alone grabs my attention.}


*FURIOUS by Jill Wolfson
{Out April 16, 2013}
{Thanks to Edelweiss and Macmillan/Henry Holt!  I read Jill Wolfson's COLD HANDS, WARM HEART earlier this year, which is very contemporary, and FURIOUS is more mythological, so I can't wait to see how she puts together this novel.}

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

Comments

  1. Death of a Kelptomaniac was one I really debated requestiong!! I hope you really enjoy it!

    Come see what's new on My Shelves this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out that it's like only the first 100 pages of The Archived. I got that as well too.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a good week. I loved Throne of Glass! I have vowed to stay away from NetGalley until I get caught up reading and reviewing the ones I have already received from them. My new books posts are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of Death of a Kleptomaniac but it sounds awesome! I'll have to check it out! Enjoy your new reads! :)

    My IMM - http://courtneyreadsalot.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some good books this week, loved the sneak peek of The Archived! Happy reading!

    In My Mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoy your books and can stop by My StS Post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I just discovered your blog thanks to Stacking the shelves meme :). And i'm a new follower now !
    YAY The Archived :D ! I'm currently reading The Near Witch and I love her writing so I can't wait to read this one. I was so excited even if it's only a sneak peek ^^.
    Happy reading from France !

    And if you are interested i'm doing an international giveaway on my blog to celebrate my 2 year blogoversary :D !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read The Archived! It sounds so awesome. :) Furious sounds really good as well. I can't wait for 2013, there are so many amazing books coming out next year! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Archived sounds good! I read both Survive & The Raft and they were so amazing! I love survival books =)

    My IMM =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!