Smashwords Sale!!


Sorry for the late notice, but I just found out that Smashwords is having a HUGE summer sale through tomorrow, July 31st! You can get titles from 25% to 100% off! Last time Smashwords had a big sale like this, I got some titles that sounded really interesting.

One title on sale is HUMAN BLEND by Lori Pescatore and its brand-new sequel EARTH BLEND. You might recall that I reviewed the first book in the series earlier this year and interviewed Pescatore. I’ll be reading EARTH BLEND soon, too!

Click here for a direct link to the sale! On the left, you can even filter by category!

Comments

  1. Cool! Now that I got my Adobe Digital Editions to work, I can use Smashwords again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is ADE doing? When I d/led for the 1st time, I registered it to an email that was different from my NetGalley account, so I had to create a second user on my computer and re-d/l it with the new info. Would that help you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post shared by author. I appreciate it. Thanks for sharing this informative post. Keep posting updates.
    Ninja Gear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!