Unboxing the Macmillan Fierce Reads "Amethyst" Package...find out about some great Fall 2017 titles!!!


I feel a little bit like a one-trick pony atm...all these blind unboxing videos!

But never fear, I just filmed some truly awesome cover design analysis videos as well that I'm already excited to share with you!!!

I couldn't help but share the package that the UPS carrier just dropped off because I knew you'd want to see these fall pretties as much as I did!!!

I was excited to receive the Amethyst Box, which was the package I requested when Macmillan sent out its Fall Catalog! Even though it didn't have the "bigger name titles" some of the other packages did, it had the most titles I wanted to read, and I'm really excited about what I found inside!

I've got links to GoodReads after the video to find out more about each title and add them to your TBR!!!

Here's everything that came in the Amethyst Box:

YouTube Link


No time for a video? 

Here's an image of everything that came in the box 
(minus the First Second Catalogue and RENEGADES Sampler, but you just want to see the books anyway, right!?):


Here are the links to Goodreads if you'd like to find out more about these awesome Fall 2017 titles coming from Macmillan!!

*THE LIBRARIAN OF AUSCHWITZ by Antonio Iturbe
*BACKFIELD BOYS by John Feinstein
*MEANT TO BE by Julie Halpern
*FLASHTIDE by Jenny Moyer
*FOOLISH HEARTS by Emma Mills
*THE MIDNIGHT DANCE by Nikki Katz
*RENEGADES by Marissa Meyer!

Which books are you most excited about so far? I'm already eager to dive into THE LIBRARIAN OF AUSCHWITZ, MEANT TO BE, FOOLISH HEARTS, THE MIDNIGHT DANCE, and, of course, RENEGADES!

 ~*~

Comments