Ten Books I Recently Added to My To-Be-Read List Are...

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
Every once in a while I participate in this one when I either
1) Like the theme, and/or 2) Have the time!
This week's topic:
Ten Books I Recently Added to My To-Be-Read List!

I think this week's topic is so much fun!

I've discovered a lot of new authors recently that I'll now share with you.

WARNING: *None* of these books won't be out for A WHILE.
Sorry about that!!!!

[You can see a full list of all --eep-- 1138 books on my TBR here!

I have titles listed through 2020 atm!

But, hey, when we last did this topic in March 2015, my list had 954 books, so it hasn't ballooned TOO much!!!]


In order of most recent...

1) UNTITLED (Fallen Isles Trilogy Books 1, 2, and 3) by Jodi Meadows
Out Fall 2017, 2018, and 2019

A new series from Jodi Meadows!?!? Um, YES PLEASE!!! I've been hearing about this series for ages, and I CAN'T WAIT. I added all three books in the series to my TBR the moment I could!!! Illegal dragon trafficking? Okay, yes!!!

 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24337.Ella_Enchanted

2) A WORLD WITHOUT YOU by Beth Revis
Out July 19, 2016 (Early birthday present!?)

 A new book from Beth Revis!?!? *so happy* It's been a while since I read something from Beth! AND it's contemporary, not sci-fi! It sounds like it has the potential to be absolutely heart-breaking, too, since it deals with mental illness. I'm interested to see if this reads contemporary, fantasy, or both!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/14358.A_Ring_of_Endless_Light

3) POISONED BLADE and NIGHT FLOWER  by Kate Elliott
Out August 16, 2016


Okay, I still have to read my copy of COURT OF FIVES. I'm behind! (One of those Final 13 of 2015 I didn't get to....) BUT I plan to do so this year, and then I'll be able to read the sequel! I assume that when I marked the first book TBR, the second one wasn't available to mark yet, or I would have added it long ago!

I also just added a novella called NIGHT FLOWER, too! 

 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/703292.The_Witch_of_Blackbird_Pond

4) MARKED by Jenny Martin
Out May 17, 2016

TRACKED by Jenny Martin was one of my biggest surprises of 2015. I really enjoyed it and started stalking Jenny on Twitter for news about a sequel. I'm so excited for MARKED!!!!!!
Sci-fi+Nascar+Princes? YES, PLEASE!!!


https://www.goodreads.com/series/43814-the-chronicles-of-narnia-chronological-order

5) TIMEKEEPER by Tara Sim
2016 TBA

I forget how I heard about this one, but it sounds so cool! Cities run on clock towers, and if a clock breaks, then time stops. The MC is a guy named Danny who gets mixed up--and falls for--a clock spirit. Forbidden love plus a unique concept? Gimme, gimme!!!

https://www.goodreads.com/series/44427-his-dark-materials

6) P.S. I LIKE YOU by Kasie West
Out July 26, 2016 (Hey, my birthday!!!)



Kasie West's first book to release in hardcover! I'm not a huge contemporary reader, but I really enjoy most of Kasie's books! This one sounds adorable. It's about a girl who scribbles a line from a song on her desk, and when she returns the next day, someone else has added to it. The two begin scribbling back and forth, but she has NO CLUE who it could be...but she might be falling for him!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3636.The_Giver

7) DAWN STUDY (And NIGHT STUDY and SHADOW STUDY) by Maria V. Snyder
2017 TBA

I'm behind on TBRing my Maria V. Snyder books! I thought about it because I knew her new book, NIGHT STUDY, was about to come out. I actually bought SHADOW STUDY last year. I just never TBRed them. Oops!? I wanted to see if DAWN STUDY was the final book in the series because I'm way behind on catching up and I may just wait a year at this point... And then I saw my mistake!!!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3008.A_Little_Princess

8) THE PROBLEM WITH FOREVER by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Out May 17, 2016



A new book by Jennifer L. Armentrout? I immediate want it! This is one of her contemporary novels, which I never love as much as her fantasy novels, but this one sounds really interesting, so...! Plus, it's YA contemporary, which will hopefully have less drama than her new adult contemporary novels do!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3636.The_Giver

9) FURTHERMORE by Tahereh Mafi
Out August 30, 2016


I still need to read the SHATTER ME series *hides* But...I own them? *hides again*

Her new book sounds really aweosome! It's middle-grade, and COLOR is currency and...I'm already hooked from that line alone!!!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3008.A_Little_Princess

10) STRANGE THE DREAMER by Laini Taylor
Out September 27, 2017


I read DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE, but still have to get to the sequels. I'd gotten it from the library and had been in a bad reading mood. But I did buy the boxset when B&N had a 50% off pre-order! I want to try her again. Her new series sounds really good, too.

The summary doesn't tell you much, but it seems like it will feature mythology and heroes...AND a librarian, so I'm really eager to hear more about it!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3008.A_Little_Princess 

What books have you recently marked TBR?
...Hopefully some of these!!!
 ^_^
 

Comments