{Blind Unboxing Vlog} A Surprise Package of Macmillan Books!!!

I have a special present for all of you today, bookworms!!!

Because y'all seemed to enjoy the way I opened my Leigh Bardugo SIX OF CROWS package alongside you and let you peek over my shoulder, I decided to do it again with huuuuge package of ARCs that arrived last week from Macmillan!


If you guys continue to love doing this alongside me, I'll continue filming like this, even if it's a package of purchased books! ^.~ Let me tell you, it's ALWAYS fun to get a package...especially if you requested or pre-ordered so long ago that you forget everything that's inside!!!

So what was in that awesome envelope???

Wellllllll, I'm so glad you asked!!!



With these videos, I want you to be as excited as I am and have some of this anticipation as well!!!

For those of you who don't want to watch the video, I'll show you a picture of everything that came in that overstuffed package of goodness...and it's still worth seeing if you watch the video because the titles are all linked to Goodreads!

Ready to see?

*

*

*

*

*

*

*


The following list of titles are linked to Goodreads. Check out their summaries for more information!
I've also included the exact release date for each book in parentheses!

*MIXED ME by Taye Diggs with illustrations by Shane W. Evans
(Out 10/6/15)
*LITTLE ELLIOT, BIG CITY written and illustrated by Mike Curato
(OUT NOW. When I opened the package, I didn't notice that it was the first book. The one I was telling you about that I read is from the second book, LITTLE ELLIOT, BIG FAMILY, which comes out 10/6/15!)
*CALVIN by Martine Leavitt
(Out 11/17/15)
(Out 11/24/15)
*THE BOY WHO KNEW EVERYTHING by Victoria Forester
(Out 10/27/15)
(Out 9/15/15)
*FIRE WALKER by Josephine Angelini
(Out 9/1/15)
*LOSERS TAKE ALL by David Klass
(Out 10/20/15)
*CRENSHAW by Katherine Applegate
(Out 9/22/15)

Which books are you the most excited to read!?

Are you enjoying this new series of videos? ^.~


Comments