Visit Me Today At Oh, Magic Hour For My Review of STEEL by Carrie Vaughn!

Hey everyone!

Emily from Oh, Magic Hour has been celebrating pirates
with her two-week event Swashbuckling Summer!



Emily is also my co-host for next month's anticipated Splash into Summer event, and we can't wait to dive underwater with you!

Today, I'm honored to be a guest poster on Emily's blog!

I'll be sharing my thoughts on STEEL by Carrie Vaughn.

The book has been sitting on my bookshelf for a long  time, and Emily's event finally gave me a chance to read it!

Check out my review!




Comments

  1. I definitely checked it out - looking forward to the Splash into Summer event!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!