Announcing the Nominees for the 2013 National Book Awards!

It's that time of year again! The National Book Awards Longlists are out!

Five finalists in each category will be announced on October 16, and the National Book Award Ceremony will be held November 20th!

There are several great titles on this list that I've been hoping to read...although I haven't read any yet. So far behind... ^^;;

I own FAR, FAR AWAY by Tom McNeal and THE SUMMER PRINCE by Alaya Dawn Johnson...I should bump them up the list! And THE REAL BOY by Anne Ursu and THE LOWLAND by Jhumpa Lahiri both came out today, so what great news to celebrate with!

And now, the list I know you want to see...

Fiction:
Nonfiction:
Poetry:
Young Adult:

Comments

  1. Thank you for posting this. Great list! Gotta add this to my TBR! :)

    Ann@Blogging E-books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Awards Season always makes me realize how behind I am! *Cringe*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!