"I Know Things Now" with Little Red from Into the Woods

I am obsessed with the musical Into the Woods.  It is one of my all-time favorites, written by my favorite composer, Stephen Sondheim.
Stephen Sondheim + Fairy Tales = BEST THING EVER.

Last year during Fairy Tale Fortnight, I created a fun Into the Woods inspired post if you want more information on the show (also on DVD!).

Today, I'd like to share a song sung by Little Red Riding Hood from the show. This version is so much fun to watch, and gives you a great taste at what you've been missing out on...or reacquaints you with the quaintness of the show!

I'm seriously obsessed.

Also, true story?  I used to feel that if I was more of a stage ham, Little Red in Into the Woods was one of my dream roles.  It helped that I had a "little girl" voice...and still do! ^^;;;

YouTube Link

Comments

  1. I love Into the Woods so much! I've always wanted to be in a production of it, and Little Red would definitely be a fun character to play!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!