July Book Loot, Round II

Okay, so.......it took me a really long time to post this video. As in...you can hear some of the "upcoming" things I'm talking about like getting birthday books...and that was FOREVER ago. Sorry! *ducks* I'll try very, VERY hard to do August next week. I don't know why I can't get my videos uploaded right after filming them...

YouTube Link


LOOT:


*HAMMERED by Kevin Hearne (Pictured with HOUNDED and HEXED, the first two IRON DRUID CHRONICLES books; no longer a trilogy because TRICKED and TRAPPED on the way in 2012, followed by HUNTED in 2013!)

*THE SNOW QUEEN’S SHADOW by Jim C. Hines (Pictured with THE STEPSISTER SCHEME [reviewed here] THE MERMAID’S MADNESS, and RED HOOD’S REVENGE)

*THE LIPSTICK LAWS by Amy Holder (Autographed!! With swag!! …Why did I not show you that when filming?)

*SHADOWS ON THE MOON by Zoë Marriott (UK version!! Not out in States until Spring 2012!!) (Also mentioned: THE SWAN KINGDOM by Zoë Marriott [Reviewed here])

*PRINCESS OF GLASS by Jessica Day George (I don’t know WHY I didn’t show you my copy of PRINCESS OF THE MIDNIGHT BALL and just the image on the back cover, but there you have it… Also mentioned: Upcoming novel TUESDAYS AT THE CASTLE)

*TWO MOON PRINCESS by Carmen Ferreiro-Esteban

*DESIRE by Kailin Gow

*LOST VOICES by Sarah Porter (Click to see my review, as well as an author interview and a guest post!)

*THE MIDNIGHT PALACE by Carlos Ruiz Zafón (Pictured with the first book, THE PRINCE OF MIST, as well as his two award-winning adult novels THE SHADOW OF THE WIND and THE ANGEL’S GAME)

*Cute Office supplies from Staples shaped like shoes and purses…not to mention a GLITTER STAPLER! Oh yeah, I’m craaazy! ^.~ (Also a sneak peek at just how many purses I have….oops….)


Comments