Happy Book Day to SUPERNOVA by Marissa Meyer -- and if you're in PA, come see her on tour TONIGHT!

Happy Book Day to...



SUPERNOVA
by Marissa Meyer!


I'm so excited that SUPERNOVA has finally flown into bookstores everywhere!



When RENEGADES came out, it was one of my top favorite books of the year. I also enjoyed the sequel, ARCHENEMIES, and have been highly anticipating seeing the series conclude this year with SUPERNOVA.

And tonight, if you live in the PA/NJ/NYC tai-state area, I hope you're coming out to Marissa Meyer's local tour stop tonight, November 5th! I know I'll be there!

(And if you're not near here, I hope you'll be near one of her other stops and still have a chance to see her! I'll be EXTRA jealous if you are at one of her stops with Tamara Moss!)




 ~*~
O F F I C I A   I N F O:

Title:  SUPERNOVA
Author: Marissa Meyer
Release Date: November 5, 2019
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends / Macmillan




SUMMARY:

All's fair in love and anarchy...

The epic conclusion to Marissa Meyer's thrilling Renegades Trilogy finds Nova and Adrian struggling to keep their secret identities concealed while the battle rages on between their alter egos, their allies, and their greatest fears come to life. Secrets, lies, and betrayals are revealed as anarchy once again threatens to reclaim Gatlon City. 


Comments