Cover/Interior Design Analysis Vlog for THE DYSASTERS by P.C. and Kristin Cast








When Wednesday Books sent a finished copy of their recent release THE DYSASTERS by P.C. and Kristin Cast, I immediately knew I had to film a design vlog video for all of you. (And I DID. But then I got sick and didn't post it right away, but that works out better for you, because the book is now in stores and you don't have to wait to get your hands on it!) I have never read the mother/daughter duo's best selling series House of Night because I'm not into vampires, so I never would have picked this up at the store on my own. But books centered around superheroes and special abilities? Yeah, I'll read those anytime! I'm very grateful to Wednesday Books for sending me a review copy of something I may not have otherwise discovered, and can't wait to share my thoughts with you on the title once I read it!

This book has beautiful endpapers and artwork throughout -- AND it's shiny!

Come take a peek at this beauty with me; you're going to have to own a copy of your very own after seeing this one!


Ready to see how beautiful this new release is in person?

Here we go!


Have you preordered your copy yet?

~*~


O F F I C I A L   I N F O:

Title: THE DYSASTERS
Author: P.C. and Kristin Cast
Release Date: February 26, 2019
Publisher: Wednesday Books / Macmillan
Received: For Review 
SUMMARY:

Foster Stewart knows she's different. Her life has never been "normal." Talking to plants and controlling cloud formations aren't things most seventeen year olds are into. Tate "Nighthawk" Taylor is perfect. Star quarterback and all around dreamy boy next door he never thought about his "extra" abilities. What quarterback wouldn't want night vision? That's not weird, right? It's cool!

But on the night of their first meeting a deadly tornado brings them together and awakens their true abilities - the power to control the element air. Unbeknown to Tate and Foster, they are the first in a group of teens that were genetically manipulated before birth to bond with the elements. Which truly sucks for Foster, as she has to face the fact that Dr. Rick Stewart, her beloved scientist father, betrayed her and now wants to use her and the others for his own nefarious world domination plot.

Foster and Tate must stop Dr. Stewart and his minions before he destroys their lives and the world.




Comments