Blogging Resolutions 2019!

Hi bookworms!

So you may have noticed that I haven't been blogging as much as usual this past fall.

There has been a LOT going on in my life -- and in the lives of family members -- from illness to work to holidays, to even a funeral, among other situations, and I just haven't had the time or energy or motivation.

I had to take care of me first, you know?

That said, I'm still working on it -- and still not wishing to go into details, either.

I won't have a big, epic 2018 in Review post like I normally do, but I WILL have a post later this week with my favorites of the year.

I also plan to do a lot of mini reviews to talk about all the books that I didn't get a chance to read...which, honestly, isn't as much as you'd think because I'm really behind on reading these days, too.

But my goal is to begin blogging at least 2-3 times a week again and to begin doing YouTube videos again and have at least one picture every day on Instagram.

I have a few online courses I need to take for work this month into February, but should be back to full steam by late Feb/March!

Thank you for baring with me and being so amazing. I love you guys so much!

Comments