What I read in July 2018, including one of my most anticipated books of the year!

Hey guys! I managed to read 14 books in July. It sounds like a lot, and it IS, but I have so much on my plate right now that it barely feels like a dent. If I hadn't read two entire trilogies (Well, three now that I think about it), it would have felt more "productive," I think. I just finished reading my two holdovers that I should have read by now and am moving onto my event titles, whoo hoo! (Which, if you missed the announcement, I'm co-hosting Magic, Myth, and Mischief again. Come find out how you can take part! We're actively looking for guest posters RIGHT NOW!)

Let me tell you. Yesterday I finished the book I had been reading and then blew through the next one on my list. Both of those were books I should have read in early July because I'm doing interviews with the authors. I have been so backed up in June/July because I didn't read in May. I finally felt like I caught my breath. I have a few books to read for the event that I already know I'm doing interviews for, and then I can choose my books based on mood again--as long as they are themed to the event, of course, since I need enough material for a month of posting! ^.~

Here's what I read in July:


Which books did you read? 
What are you hoping to read in August!?


Are

Comments