Owlcrate: SUMMER LOVIN' // June 2018 Unboxing -- Full Comparison Between Exclusive & Original Book Cover!



Earlier this week, my June OwlCrate arrived, whoo-hoo! It's a GREAT summer box, another favorite from OwlCrate!

What's funny is I could have used one of the items this past weekend for Father's Day--you'll see why in the video!

This is one of my favorite OwlCrate Exclusive books, too! Usually, there's just a color change on the front. This time, we ALSO got a different color book beneath the jacket, different design on the interior flap, AND different image on the back cover! I'm OBSESSED!

Items were inspired by contemporary novels such as SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE by Morgan Matson, ARISTOTLE AND DANTE DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE by Benjamin Alire Sáenz, and THE SUMMER I TURNED PRETTY by Jenny Han.

They also announced the July theme:

STRANGE & UNUSUAL

It's going to be a title that mixes historical fiction with ghostbusters and humor. I can't wait!

The June Box actually hasn't sold out yet, so if you love what you see in this video, you can snag your own box RIGHT NOW and have these items!!!

(And if you subscribe using my referral code, you'll be my BFF! ^.~)


Are you ready for a peek at the June box!?


YouTube Link

My favorite items this month are definitely the book because of how different and unique it is, and the large item from Stella's Bookish Art!


What are your favorite items this month???


 ~*~

Comments