Can I read all 21 of these books this May!?



May is always a huge month for books. SO MANY major titles release (Tomorrow is going to KILL me). More books get thrown your way if you go to the Book Expo of America (BEA), which I'll be doing at the end of the month.

It's just huge!

I looked at all the books coming out and all the books I have that I've been trying to get to (Some are older, some are review books of future releases) and made a list of the books I really wanted to read soon, either so I could review them upon release or just because. I came up with 21 books!!! (Actually 24; I forgot that THE SMOKE THIEVES by Sally Green comes out tomorrow, that BOOKISH BOYFRIENDS: A Date with Darcy by local author Tiffany Schmidt comes out later this month, and that CITY OF BASTARDS by Andrew Shvarts comes out early June....ugh, this is why I hate making lists! LOL!!!!)

I'm going to have to stay off of social media this week until I'm done reading ACOFAS. I preordered the BAM exclusive, so I won't have it for a few days. Then again, I've been staying offline due to The Avengers anyway, so....!

[Note: Not every book in the below preview is one I'm reading. I'm planning to re-read very few books this month. But they have new books out the tI have as digital ARCs, and I can't show them all in one picture!]

Ready to see what 21 books I picked?Here we go!


Which books would you recommend reading first?

Is there anything I forgot on my TBR that you think I should read this month?



Comments