A peek at all (*gulp* three!) of my November subscription boxes!http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2017/10/8th-annual-broke-bookish-secret-santa.html


Welcome to Magic, Myth, & Mischief in celebration 
of fairy tales, mythology, and fantastic beasts of lore such as dragons, fae, mermaids, and unicorns!
Join our celebration daily at A Backwards Story and That Artsy Reader Girl!
Check out our daily schedule of events at ABS and TARG!
Stop back all week long for fun author interviews, exciting giveaways, reviews,
and more!
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube  
Join the fun by adding your own links here!
Enter the BIG giveaway here!!!
Instagram Challenge!


I don't get book subscription boxes most months unless I know I'll enjoy the book and themed goodies. It's always a gamble, you know? And it gets expensive!

Yet this past November, I found myself with not one, not even two, but THREE subscription boxes!

The first to arrive was OwlCrate. I love that they have exclusive covers now and that they usually are full of fun, usable items. I was really pleased with this month's contents:


YouTube Link


  FULL GLIMPSE:



Next up: I subscribed to HootLoot for what would turn out to be its final box as they merge into a new company and move toward single themed boxes in 2018. It was their one-year anniversary and promised to be "stuffed" with goodies--including a book I knew I wanted! I was a little surprised that ALL the goodies were from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, and nothing else, not even from the book, but there was a lot of cuteness, sooo.....!


YouTube Link

FULL GLIMPSE: 



Finally, I received my second-ever Bookie Box. I love the way you always know there will be a candle in the box...and they always wrap the candle and the book like a present! There's always fun, useable swag in this box as well!

Due to Black Friday/Thanksgiving/etc., the box didn't arrive until December, but it was worth the wait!


YouTube Link

FULL GLIMPSE: 




What subscription boxes did you subscribe to this past month? I'm not getting any book boxes in December, though I AM getting a themed Grishaverse box curated from Icey Designs...which has already been shipped, so I'll be posting about it soon, eee! I'm also doing TBTB Secret Santa this month, which is kind of similar because you don't know what you're getting. I've had so much fun picking out goodies for my person!



 ~*~

Comments