Take a SNEAK PEEK at the ZOYA Holiday 2017 "Party Girls" Collection!

I've had quite a few people comment on my nails in the past ask what I was using or wish I'd done a close-up so they could see better, etc., etc., and had a realization: Why not do a feature on nail polish? It's not book-related (Unless you're wearing the new HUNGER GAMES-inspired line from China Glaze, but I'm not even going into how wrong that is...), but it's fun. Plus, if I do this feature, I'll be more likely to re-paint my nails this week and less likely to let them chip their way to the bare bones (which would mean that I could see my nails...and if I see them, I want to bite them!).


I don't know if the sale is still going on, but Zoya was recently talking pre-orders for its new "Party Girls" Collection, out this Holiday Season. If you pre-ordered, you got all 12 colors in the set and only paid for 6 of them! 

And the colors were like:



Aren't they GORGEOUS? Yes, yes, I will wear the vast majority of those!!! ESPECIALLY all the glitzy ones!!!

So, I decided to take a chance and order the entire set while it was on sale, especially since the collection may not be in stores for a while, and my local Ulta is really bad about getting Zoya products in a timely fashion.

I don't know if the sale is still going on; I went to the Zoya Website and there was a splash on the main page. It invited me to enter a promotional code after adding both six-packs to my cart, then gave me the BOGO deal!

Here's how the new colors look under direct sunlight; I haven't had a chance to swatch them yet, but I'm already intrigued! I'm actually planning to paint my nails after breakfast, but am having trouble deciding between "Tawny," "Nadia," and "Solstice." I'll likely go with two of these and alternate; they're such great autumn colors and perfect for October!!!

Here's a look at all twelve shades in the Party Girls Collection:


YouTube Link


 ~*~

Comments