Celebrating my birthday with THIS special book!!!

Hey guys!

Soooooooo today is my birthday!

*Throws confetti*

Since we're all bookworms here, I have a confession:

Every year, I try to make sure I'm not reading anything leading up to my birthday so that I don't have to worry about finishing that book, etc. On my birthday, I pick a special book to read. It can be something I'm dying to read or re-read or an author I love that had a new book out that I was savoring...anything, really. The rule is that there are....NO RULES!!!!

Do you do that, too? I want to know I'm not the only bookworm who chooses something special to read on a birthday JUST BECAUSE! ^.~

This year, I've chosen to read this shiny advance copy I just received of WINTERSONG by S. Jae-Jones, even though it won't come out until 2017. A shiny birthday indulgence!!!!


Sorry, my e-reader is black and white. Plus, the book's cover isn't embedded in the e-ARC, so I grabbed my iPod just so you could see the cover. Mmmm, and coffee. Books and coffee, what could be better!?

I've been wanting to read this since I heard about it because OMG, a Labyrinth retelling!!!!!! I just can't. I can't!!!

And then that beautiful cover came out and the hype started and I wanted it even MORE.

I started reading this morning and am about sixty pages in...and ooooh, it's getting good! *rubs hands together*




Comments