Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
Every once in a while I participate in this one when I either
1) Like the theme, and/or 2) Have the time!

This week's topic:
Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015 


There are SO MANY 2015 books that I want to read NOW!!!!

Narrowing it down to ten? SO HARD.

I tried not to include titles from the last couple of TTT posts and focus on new ones! (Though my #1 had to be repeated!)


HONORABLE MENTIONS GO TO...

THE HEART OF BETRAYAL by Mary E. Pearson (7/7/15)
SEEKER by Arwen Elys Dayton (2/10/15)
AN EMBER IN THE ASHES by Sabaa Tahir (4/28/15)
THE STORYSPINNER by Becky Wallace (3/3/15)
THE START OF ME AND YOU by Emery Lord (3/31/15)
RED QUEEN by Victoria Aveyard (2/10/15)
  

 And now, ten amazing titles that already have me buzzing!



In no particular order...


1) THE ORPHAN QUEEN by Jodi Meadows

Out March 10, 2015

Probably my MOST anticipated 2015 title. I loved Jodi's Incarnate Trilogy, and this one is going to be so heavy on the fantasy. Cannot. WAIT!!!! I'm speechless over this one!


2) A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES by Sarah J. Maas
Out May 5, 2015

I love Sarah J. Maas and her Throne of Glass series. I love Beauty and the Beast retellings. Can you imagine how excited I am to have these two come together? I'm looking forward to this fierce read! 


3) THE SUMMER OF CHASING MERMAIDS by Sarah Ockler

Out June 2, 2015

Contemporary mixing into my fairy tales...and a brand-new take on The Little Mermaid? I'm in, I'm so, so in!


4) TRUTHWITCH by Susan Dennard

Out Fall 2015

Kat LOVES Susan Dennard. And I loved meeting Susan last year at a local signing, and I really enjoying all of her tips for writers. I WANT to love her books, too. But...zombies aren't for me, so I never read her first series. Her new series sounds awesome, though, and it's being blurbed as Garth Nix meets Avatar: The Last Airbender, so now I'm even MORE excited!
 


5) ILLUSIONARIUM
Out May 19, 2015

I have been waiting for what feels like forever to read another book from Heather Dixon. I adored her debut novel ENTWINED (Check out my review and my interview with Heather!). Honestly, I don't even care WHAT it's about. I still want it! But...the summary sounds pretty darn good, so I REALLY want it! Pixar meets THE NIGHT CIRCUS? Okay, I'm in!
 

6) ASH AND BRAMBLE by Sarah Prineas

Out September 2015

Once upon a time, I heard that Sarah Prineas was working on a fairy tale. I loved WINTERLING (Even though I'm horrible and still need to read books two and three...I've been waiting for them all to come out, and now I just haven't had time!) and am ready for more from this author. Plus, fairy tales!? YES!!!


7) THE SIN EATER'S DAUGHTER by Melinda Salisbury

Out February 24, 2015

This just sounds so absolutely, completely, incredibly AMAZING. It's about a girl who is an EXECUTIONER. And there is doomed love. THAT IS ALL.


8) SERPENTINE by Cindy Pon

Out September 2015
I have wanted Cindy Pon to come out with more books for such a long time. The wait has been too long. I was ecstatic when I heard she'd have a new book coming out next year! I've previously reviewed FURY OF THE PHOENIX (With mention of SILVER PHOENIX) and interviewed Cindy, who is a fantastic human being. I adore talking to her online, and am so excited to return to the world of Kingdom of Xia!


9) SIX OF CROWS by Leigh Bardugo

Out October 8, 2015

I loved the Shadow and Bone Trilogy (Here's my review of Book I if the series is new to you!) and think it's so cool that Leigh Bardugo is coming out with new books in this world. I can't wait to see how they both interlink and stand apart from one another!


10) UNTITLED by Rebecca Serle

Out 2015

I really enjoyed reading FAMOUS IN LOVE this year (BOTH times I read it) and am anxious to see how everything shakes out! Such a fun book that tackles a wish fulfillment trope in ways that will especially appeal to dedicated book lovers!



    
What books are you most looking forward to reading in 2015? ^_^


Comments

  1. Six of Crows, The Sin Eater's daughter, and A Court of Thorns and Roses made my list too! Lots of great reading coming up in 2015. I'll have to check out Heather Dixon's new book. Great List!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about Sarah J Maas.. A Court of Thorns and Roses. I also have Emery Lord's new book on my list. I really like the look of Sarah Ockler's new book too! Fantastic list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I agree with almost all of these. I'm super excited for the new book by Maas and Ockler. There are too many good books coming out in 2015. My wallet is not going to be happy. :)

    here's my post

    Thanks! I also have a $30 giveaway going on, so be sure to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red Queen and Illusionarium are both on my list and I'm very excited to read them. They look so good. The Sin Eater's Daughter sound amazing also! Great list. :)

    My TTT
    Alex @ The Book Banner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!