Psst! Wanna see my shiny new holiday book loot???

Happy Holidays, Bookworms!

No matter what you do (or don't) celebrate, I hope you've had a good month!

As for me, I grew up celebrating Christmas. Here's all the book loot I received this year!


You may recognize some of these titles from last week's Top Ten Tuesday, when I talked about why I wanted them!

(I also received 3 gift cards and some $$$ for books...none of which is pictured above!)

My mom gave me...

*LITTLE BIG PLANET STRATEGY GUIDE (For my new video game!)
*CHOOSE YOUR OWN AUTOBIOGRAPHY by Neil Patrick Harris 
(And it is AUTOGRAPHED!!!!!)

My dad gave me...
(...every book I asked him for! ♥♥♥)

*OF BEAST AND BEAUTY by Stacey Jay (My review!)
*GATHERING DARKNESS by Morgan Rhodes
*STITCHING SNOW by R.C. Lewis
*TROUBLED WATERS by Sharon Shinn
*ROYAL AIRS by Sharon Shinn

 On the breakroom table at work during the holidays, I found a copy of...

*I WAS HERE by Gayle Forman (Thank you for my "gift," Penguin!)

And these are three books I bought myself BUT two arrived on Christmas Eve during our Christmas Party and the third arrived earlier in the week even though it wasn't supposed to be released for another week. 
SO THEY COUNT. Right? Presents to myself!

*THE CRANE WIFE by Patrick Ness (A week early, whoot!)
*BITTER GREENS by Kate Forsyth
*THE WILD GIRL by Kate Forsyth
(Kate's books arrived during our family Christmas party...at first we thought it was my sister's boyfriend at the door! I'm so glad that Book Depository is importing her books from Australia now. Especially since I love these covers the most. 
Now they just need to sell her novel DANCING ON KNIVES and I'll be all set!)

Did you get everything you wanted this holiday season?
What were your favorite presents?

Comments

  1. Awesome haul of books. The Gayle Forman book looks really good. I hope you love all of them. Gathering Darkness was so good. The Sharon Shinn books look really good.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Bitter Greens for Christmas! Same cover, too :D Really looking forward to reading it, I've read such good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting a lot of books. I can't wait to see your thoughts on a lot of these. I want to read so many.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the Neil Patrick Harris bio and Stitching Snow. Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!