{Alternative Free Fridays} STORM by Brigid Kemmerer (And books 2-4 on sale for $2.99!)


Not interested in the weekly Free Fridays title offered by Barnes and Noble?
I'm usually not, either!

I thought about it and realized just how many free e-books I've found and downloaded onto my nook. I decided to start sharing some freebies with you!

No matter your e-reader, no matter if you get the official weekly book or not,  I hope you enjoy my alternatives!

You guys you guys YOU GUYS!!!!

This week's title is a really, really good one.

Ignore this cover. I'm not a fan of the covers for this series.

Do you like ELEMENTAL MAGIC? Do you want a little bit of ROMANCE?
The Elemental series follows four brothers with a BIG secret, a secret that could get them killed...

I'm a huge fan of Brigid Kemmerer and her series. HUGE. I've been a fan of hers and supporting her since the very beginning when her friend Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass series) announced her publishing deal!

With the final book in the series, SACRIFICE, set to launch later this month, Kensington Teen is offering the first book in the series for FREE!

You lucky, lucky readers who get to experience this one for the first time!
  



Title: STORM
Author: Brigid Kemmerer
 

Available FOR FREE from:
Amazon | Barnes & Noble
$1.99 on Kobo


Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd!

If you like STORM, for a limited time, books 2-4 in the series are only $2.99 each!!! It's only $9 for the first four books in this fantastic 5-book series. I hope you check it out despite the horrible covers. I love it so much!!!



SUMMARY: 


Earth, Fire, Air, Water – they have more power than you dream. 

Ever since her ex-boyfriend spread those lies about her, Becca Chandler is suddenly getting all the guys—all the ones she doesn't want. Then she saves Chris Merrick from a beating in the school parking lot. Chris is different. Way different: he can control water—just like his brothers can control fire, wind, and earth. They’re powerful. Dangerous. Marked for death. 

And now that she knows the truth, so is Becca. 

Secrets are hard to keep when your life’s at stake. When Hunter, the mysterious new kid around school, turns up with a talent for being in the wrong place at the right time, Becca thinks she can trust him. But then Hunter goes head-to-head with Chris, and Becca wonders who’s hiding the most dangerous truth of all. 

The storm is coming . . .

Comments

  1. Love your book you put on here that are free every Friday :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!