Fierce Reads Live Tweeting Today, 1 pm EST!

Follow Fierce Reads on Facebook and Twitter!
 
Today, Macmillan is sending the Fierce Reads tour my way!  Not only that, but they've been kind enough to ask A Backwards Story to be the Featured Blogger at the event! 
I'll be live tweeting from the event @abackwardsstory (so long as I can get onto the wi-fi without a library card because I won't be in my own township) beginning at 1 pm EST!

I'll also be posting a wrap-up either tonight or tomorrow morning along with an exclusive interview AND a giveaway of six autographed books from Macmillan and attending authors Gennifer Albin (CREWEL), Leigh Bardugo (SHADOW AND BONE), Caragh M. O'Brien (The Birthmarked Trilogy), and Marie Rutkoski (THE SHADOW SOCIETY, The Kronos Chronicles Trilogy)!  I'm hoping to also pick up some fun swag to give away as well!

This past week, I've posted reviews for:

CREWEL by Gennifer Albin
SHADOW AND BONE by Leigh Bardugo
BIRTHMARKED by Caragh M. O'Brien
THE SHADOW SOCIETY by Marie Rutkoski

Check out all four and stop back next week for more reviews of O'Brien's series!
 
 

Comments