FREE e-book!! GLAMOROUS ILLUSIONS by Lisa T. Bergren!!

Thanks to MundieMoms for Tweeting about this so that we could all find out!!


Did you fall in love with Lisa T. Bergren's buzzed-about YA series THE RIVER OF TIME last year?

If not, I reviewed the trilogy, which is a must-read for all historical fantasy fans.  It makes me want to visit Italy even more!

This week, publisher David C. Cook is giving away an ebook copy of GLAMOROUS ILLUSIONS, the first book in Lisa's new adult series.

Snag it for your Kindle or your Nook!  Visit the publisher's website for more ebook vendors offering free copies if you use a different e-reading source!




 ~*~



O F F I C I A L   I N F O:


Title: GLAMOROUS ILLUSIONS
Author: Lisa T. Bergren
Release Date: Out June 01, 2012
Publisher: David C. Cook



SUMMARY:

When Cora Kensington learns she is the illegitimate daughter of a copper king, her life changes forever. Even as she explores Europe with her new family, she discovers that the most valuable journey is within. The first book in the Grand Tour series takes you from the farms of Montana through England and France on an adventure of forgiveness, spiritual awakening, and self-discovery.

Comments

  1. Oh nice! Thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this. I really enjoy her work and did not know this was available!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!