Cover Crazy x 2 : PAPER VALENTINE by Brenna Yovanoff, PIVOT POINT by Kasie West


Cover Crazy was first hosted by The Book Worms. Each week, bloggers "admire the art and beauty of a book’s design, so I’m going to post minimal words. It is up to you to write how you feel and what you like about it the way you’d like to."

So, TWO covers this week because I couldn't choose one over the other.

They are both INCREDIBLY gorgeous!

Both covers dropped Friday, almost back-to-back on Twitter!


PAPER VALENTINE by Brenna Yovanoff


This cover is AMAZING.  I've never read anything by Brenna Yovanoff, but I love how creepy and innovative her covers are.  I love the way the title IS the image, and also how it's tying in with the book's summary of a serial killer who leaves behind a paper valentine.  I cannot stop STARING at this cover!




PIVOT POINT by Kasie West


I can't stop staring at this cover, either!  I love the reflected image of the model and the way the water or light flares or whatever are spread apart and shattering.  One of them in the top left evn reminds me of a heart.  I adore the way the title is coming down vertically in such an unusual manner, too.  This book would absolutely make me sit up and take notice when seeing it on the shelf.  How about you?



What do you think of my choice this week?  Which cover do you like the best?

Comments

  1. ACK!!!! you have not read THE REPLACEMENT!?!?!?!?
    GIRL!!!!
    you NEED to get on that. if only for this reason... whenever someone asks me what my favorite cover is, THE REPLACEMENT is always what comes to mind. i have never seen a cover and its book mesh so perfectly together. and i love them BOTH! like CRAZY, CRAZY copious amounts of <3<3<3

    PAPER VALENTINE looks gorgeous as well! yovanoff writing is perfect for dark scroll-worky gorgeousness.

    pivot point is purty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! It's funny that you put my cover with Paper Valentine because that's the one that really caught my eye this week too. It's so creepily eerie. I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!