Welcome to Splash into Summer!


2011 is the Summer of Mermaids. (Not the RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES, despite what the movie theaters might tell you...) Mermaids, I tell you, mermaids!

Look no further than at today’s release of FINS ARE FOREVER, the sequel to last year’s romantic hit FORGIVE MY FINS by Tera Lynn Childs. Next week, LOST VOICES finally arrives at bookstores across the nation. I’m so excited about both books that I launched a mermaid event around them! Why settle for two mermaids when you can play in the water for two whole weeks?

Splash into Summer will be jam-full of guest posts, author interviews, and giveaways, so make sure you check back every day!

Today, I finally get to share my thoughts on LOST VOICES with you. I loved this book so much that in early March, I launched a new blog feature, You’re Gonna LOVE Me, just to tell you how much you’ll enjoy it. It’s been TORTURE sitting on my review for so long.

I just got my hands on a copy of FINS ARE FOREVER yesterday and am already about halfway done, so while I can’t kick off the event with a review of the book that launched a thousand ships…er…or fourteen mermaids…, I WILL start this splash party with the review I’ve been promising you all this time: LOST VOICES!

The post will be dropping live in just…a couple…of minutes! The review is just to whet your appetite, of course. Join us on Tuesday, July 5th, as we celebrate LOST VOICE’s official birthday with a very special post from author Sarah Porter!

And stay tuned all week long for more Mermaid Madness!

Comments

  1. Great to see you back, I had been checking on you for new post and now I see you're ready with a review and a great one I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to see what you've put together for us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!