My Apologies!

Hey everyone,

Sorry it's been so long since the last update. I really thought I'd put a few more books on here than I actually did. ^^;;

I don't really have any excuses for my absence. All I can say is that I haven't had the computer on much because it makes my room really hot, especially this summer (and with no AC). I also haven't been reading as much as usual due to some recent reflection. A friend had commented on her blog that she sometimes has trouble getting into her characters and her own writing after reading books or watching movies/TV shows with other people's characters. I've noticed that the less I read, the more I can work on my own stuff. My mind feels more alive than it has in a while.

Also, until the past couple of weeks, I didn't really read anything remarkable. Well, The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan, but I apparently forgot to review that one. And that was what? May, June? Everything else has been older backlog by various authors that have a thousand reviews or works I didn't have enough positive things to point out on here. Oh plus re-reading The 39 Clues for the book club I was in charge of at work this summer but I'll review that series in two weeks when the final book comes out.

Anyway, I'm going to be reading a bit more in the weeks to come as far as new stuff goes so I'm going to get this thing going again.

Sorry again! I hope you stick with me :)

Comments