The First Ten Books I EVER Reviewed Were...



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
Every once in a while I participate in this one when I either
1) Like the theme, and/or 2) Have the time!

This week's topic:
The First Ten Books I EVER Reviewed!

This week's Top Ten Tuesday is FUN! What WERE the first ten books I reviewed, back when I didn't review frequently and just did this on a  lark?

Come check them out, and then click the review links and be amazed at how my blogging style has changed, lol!

(The one thing that hasn't changed? Some of these authors that were new-to-me-back-then are favorites and auto-buys now!)


In order of publication
...




1) THE LONELY HEARTS CLUB by Elizabeth Eulberg
My very first review!







2) ICE by Sarah Beth Durst
(Still a favorite and now an auto-buy of mine!)
My review






3) THE GIRL WHO COULD FLY by Victoria Forester
(Hey, I think there's a sequel now...I should revisit this world...)
My review





Because Les Mis. In Space! The end, because, seriously, what else do you need to know?


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36118682-wicked-saints

4) THE LIGHTNING THIEF (Book+"new at the theaters" movie)
(This is interesting because I reflect on how "two years ago" the series was obscure and it's just getting popular...and it hasn't yet hit the level of popularity it has now!)
My review




5) THE LOOKING GLASS WARS by Frank Beddor
My review






6) THE BOOK OF HEROES by Miyuki Miyabe
My review






7) FANG by James Patterson
My review




8) OUT OF MY MIND by Sharon Draper
My review





9) HOUSE RULES by Jodi Picoult
My review





10) BRIGHTLY WOVEN by Alexandra Bracken
(Then a debut author with a book nobody has heard of that I don't think is even in print anymore! I love seeing my initial thoughts on this author that I still love who I have adored seeing become so popular!)
My review






What books did you first review???
 ^_^
 

Comments