Get BEAUTIFUL Character Cards When You Pre-Order...WE HUNT THE FLAME by Hafsah Faizal!



Hi Bookworms!

I really love it when a book I'm excited about has a pre-order campaign. I pre-order a lot of my books, especially ones that may not have a lot of copies on the shelf the week they release.

1) It means I get a copy. I can't tell you how many times I've walked into a bookstore and been gutted that there weren't any copies because it's a small debut or the previous books in the series didn't sell. And then I order it and have to wait even longer to get it!

2) Did you know that by pre-ordering, it shows demand. The store that may have received NO copies of a book will not only have your copy, but will most likely have one or two additional copies now because there is a demand! Or, if you purchase your order within a few days of it coming in, the system automatically generates a "re-order" and will send a new copy to the store whether the store requested it or not. It is the BEST way to make sure a store has copies of a book you want other readers to discover!


*ahem* ANYWAY, I pre-order a lot.

One of the books I'm most excited to get my hands on this spring is WE HUNT THE FLAME by Hafsah Faizal. I feel like I've been waiting for this for AGES!





It comes out on May 14th, which isn't that far away anymore! And Hafsah just announced a preorder campaign that will get you these five gorgeous character cards:



This pre-order is INTERNATIONAL!

Receipts can be submitted at www.wehunttheflame.com.

I pre-ordered the Barnes and Noble Exclusive Edition, which you can find right here! (I don't know what's exclusive about this edition; I'm wondering if it's the cover, since they're not showing us the cover on the website? I'm so curious to find out!)

Take a look at this summary and tell me your fantasy-loving heart doesn't want to TBR it immediately...in which case, you may as well pre-order and get some swag, right?

  ~*~
O F F I C I A L   I N F O:


Title: WE HUNT THE FLAME
Author: Hafsah Faizal
Release Date: May 14, 2018
Publisher: Farrar, Straus and Giroux / Macmillan
SUMMARY:

People lived because she killed.
People died because he lived.


Zafira is the Hunter, disguising herself as a man when she braves the cursed forest of the Arz to feed her people. Nasir is the Prince of Death, assassinating those foolish enough to defy his autocratic father, the king. If Zafira was exposed as a girl, all of her achievements would be rejected; if Nasir displayed his compassion, his father would punish him in the most brutal of ways.

Both are legends in the kingdom of Arawiya—but neither wants to be.

War is brewing, and the Arz sweeps closer with each passing day, engulfing the land in shadow. When Zafira embarks on a quest to uncover a lost artifact that can restore magic to her suffering world and stop the Arz, Nasir is sent by the king on a similar mission: retrieve the artifact and kill the Hunter. But an ancient evil stirs as their journey unfolds—and the prize they seek may pose a threat greater than either can imagine.

Set in a richly detailed world inspired by ancient Arabia, WE HUNT THE FLAME is a gripping debut of discovery, conquering fear, and taking identity into your own hands.



Comments