Cover/Interior Design Analysis Vlog for WICKED SAINTS by Emily A. Duncan








When Wednesday Books sent a finished copy of their upcoming release WICKED SAINTS by Emily A. Duncan, I immediately knew I had to film a design vlog video for all of you. Duncan's debut novel hits stores really soon, on April 2nd, but I couldn't wait for you to see it up close!

This book has so many of my favorite design elements: A hidden tattoo beneath the jacket, deckled edges, designed chapter headers, a map, and even a cover that glows and shimmers when it hits the right light!

Come take an early peek at this beauty with me; you're going to have to own a copy of your very own after seeing this one!


Ready to see how beautiful this new release is in person?

Here we go!


Have you preordered your copy yet?

~*~


O F F I C I A L   I N F O:

Title: WICKED SAINTS
Author: Emily A. Duncan
Release Date: April 2, 2019
Publisher: Wednesday Books / Macmillan
Received: For Review 
SUMMARY:

A girl who can speak to gods must save her people without destroying herself.

A prince in danger must decide who to trust.

A boy with a monstrous secret waits in the wings.

Together, they must assassinate the king and stop the war.

In a centuries-long war where beauty and brutality meet, their three paths entwine in a shadowy world of spilled blood and mysterious saints, where a forbidden romance threatens to tip the scales between dark and light. WICKED SAINTS is the thrilling start to Emily A. Duncan’s devastatingly Gothic Something Dark and Holy trilogy.




Comments