October Reads: Including 2019 reads from Sally Thorne, Sandhya Menon, & Kasie West!



Every once in a while, I really fight YouTube to let me change my video thumbnail. This time, it was like, "Nope, no matter how many times you change me, I'm sticking to this picture." Which, granted, is showing off a FANTASTIC cover. But...I want you to see them all at once! GRRRR!

Anyway, what books did you read in October?

This October, I PLANNED to re-read the THRONE OF GLASS series so I could read KINGDOM OF ASH by Sarah J. Maas. I also planned to re-read RENEGADES and read ARCHENEMIES by Marissa Meyer.

Spoiler alert: None of those things happened. Instead, I went on a contemporary binge -- and even read three books that don't come out until 2019 (one of them late spring/early summer!).

Come check out the 11 books I read this month! 

Comic-Con List Video mentioned in this video here!

Here's everything I was lucky enough to purchase or receive this month:

Would you rather have a written list? (If you want my thoughts on each book, definitely check out the video! But....!)

*SHIP IT by Britta Lundin {YA}
*GEEKERELLA by Ashley Poston {Re-read} {YA}
*MY FAVORITE HALF-NIGHT STAND by Christina Lauren {Adult} [Out DEC. 4. 2018]
*99 PERCENT MINE by Sally Thorne {Adult} [Out JAN. 29. 2019]
*THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT SWEETIE by Sandhya Menon {YA} [Out MAY 2019]
*FAME, FATE, AND THE FIRST KISS by Kasie West {YA}[Out FEB. 5. 2019]
*A VERY LARGE EXPANSE OF SEA by Tahereh Mafi {YA}
*SANITY AND TALLULAH by Molly Brooks {MG}
*CHECK PLEASE: #HOCKEY by Ngozi Ukazu {YA}
*TROUBLE BREWING by Suzanne Baltsar {Adult}
*AN ABSOLUTELY REMARKABLE THING by Hank Green {Adult}


I'd love to see what you read in October!


Comments