My Overwhelming TBR Pile! {October Book Haul}



I was overwhelmed just looking at the piles build in the hallway all month, then when I pulled everything together to film this haul? WOW. It took a couple of hours to put this video together for you today.

Some of these are actually September purchases that arrived in October, making it look like I spent a TON of money this month, since two of the piles are "purchases." I also pre-ordered a lot from Book Depository this year, and it all shipped and arrived this month. So much stuff! Eek!

Which books are you most excited to read? Which do you think I should read first??

 I forgot to include DISNEY'S 5 MINUTE HALLOWEEN STORIES in the haul because my niece has it, but here's my video about it.

Mentioned reviews:

Amy Mebberson's Target Exclusive Disney Princess Comic Collection

WILLA OF THE WOOD by Robert Beatty

SANITY AND TALLULAH by Molly Brooks

Disney's Fall YA Titles

There are a few other books in this pile I've read that I'll be reviewing soon, such as THE DARKEST LEGACY by Alexandra Bracken, AN ABSOLUTELY REMARKABLE THING by Hank Green, TROUBLE BREWING by Suzanne Baltsar, PRIDE by Ibi Zoboi, and WILDCARD by Marie Lu!

What are you most excited to read this month?

Here's everything I was lucky enough to purchase or receive this month:

I'd love to see your October haul!


Comments