Owlcrate: Masters of Disguise Unboxing--with one of my favorite items (You may be surprised!) Next month? RETELLINGS & MYTHS in a box!



Welcome to Magic, Myth, & Mischief in celebration 
of fairy tales, mythology, and fantastic beasts of lore such as dragons, fae, mermaids, and unicorns!
Join our celebration daily at A Backwards Story and That Artsy Reader Girl!
Check out our daily schedule of events at ABS and TARG!
Stop back all week long for fun author interviews, exciting giveaways, reviews,
and more!

Yesterday, my September OwlCrate arrived, whoo-hoo! It had a book in it I've been really excited to read AND it had one of my favorite items I've EVER gotten in a box--and it's not the item everyone has been buzzing about! Hmmm, what could it be!?

Next month's theme is super cool: LOST IN A BOOKSTORE. A lot of people say they want to try Owlcrate out but don't like the fandoms the merch are based on, etc. Owl crate has said that only one item is based on a fandom. Everything else is based on book lovers! Hey, that's us! We're also getting TWO brand-new hardcover books! TWO!!! And they're exclusive! And they're signed

....to keep this post a LITTLE bit Magic, Myth, and Mischief related, one of next month's books is going to be a Pride and Prejudice retelling! The other deals with Japanese lore. They're both books I want to own finished copies of, actually, so I'm really excited. (If you want spoilers on the titles, I'll tell you in the comments below, how's that???

If you're interested in trying it out, you can use my referral link and enter the discount code WELCOME10 to save some money!!!


Are you ready for a peek at the September box!?

(And yes, that IS a special appearance from The Nutcracker's Clara and Sugar Plum Fairy helping me out in the thumbnail! Gotta keep to the theme somehow, right!? ^.~ I brought these Pop figures home with me yesterday. They're from the upcoming Disney movie The Nutcracker and the Four Realms!


YouTube Link

My favorite item this month was definitely the wearable/usable item! What about you?


What are your favorite items this month???


 ~*~

Comments