On the Open Seas: Mermaids & Pirates Galore in my favorite Flick the Wick Box yet!



Yesterday, I unboxed my July Flick the Wick subscription box and it was a PERFECT birthday present to myself. How cool that I got to open it on my birthday, right!? A little extra magic!

And magic it was! This box was ALL ABOUT mermaids and sirens and pirates, oh my! My faves! And rather than include 6-8 fandoms and one item per each, there were only 4 books chosen, each with multiple items! Books featured were TO KILL A KINGDOM by Alexandra Christo, DAUGHTER OF THE PIRATE KING by Tricia Levenseller, SIEGE AND STORM by Leigh Bardugo, and THE LANGUAGE OF THORNS by Leigh Bardugo. And you guys know TKAK is my fave book of 2018 so far, right!?

So, so in love with this box! Everything in it is AMAZING--and a lot of it is going straight onto my ocean-themed writing desk!

Flick the Wick is so high quality and you DEFINITELY get your money's worth--and more! I am so impressed with them. One of the best companies to subscribe to!

The August theme will feature The Dregs and Leigh Bardugo's Grishaverse, and they just announced that they're doing a Throne of Glass inspired box in September, so I'm definitely staying subscribed!

Are you ready to see why I'm already so in love with this box?


YouTube Link

My favorite item this month was definitely the tote bag, but I loved absolutely everything! The only thing that could have been better was if 3/4 of the candles didn't have a coconut base because I'm allergic and won't be burning them. But everything else was so beyond perfect!



What are your favorite items this month???


 ~*~

Comments