It's My Birthday...what book should I read!?

Hey Bookworms!

I have a dilemma and I need your help!!

I always pick a special book for my birthday...which it officially now is! Every year, I get to pick a book JUST BECAUSE on my birthday. It could be really old, really new, not out for a while, etc. Just...something I've been coveting, you know?

I've narrowed it down to three books:

  • BEFORE SHE IGNTES by Jodi Meadows
  • FOREST OF A THOUSAND LANTERNS by Julie C. Daoa
  • THE ASH PRINCESS by Laura Sebastian

All three sound AMAZING. All three are books I'm dying to read. Two have been saved for a special occasion...

Which do I pick?? The one with dragons and dungeons? The one with fairy tales and evil queens? The one not coming out until 2018 with lost princesses? I CAN'T CHOOSE!!!!

Which would you read first!?

Here are summaries and reasons for why each should be my birthday read tonight:

Comments