{Blind Unboxing Vlog} I was surprised to see...two brand-new fall hardcovers in the mail from HarperCollins this week!!!

I have another unboxing to share with you today, bookworms!!!


On Wednesday, I got a REALLY AWESOME package in the mail from HarperCollins!!! Usually when I receive books from HarperCollins, it's from a publicist I work with--and she works with multiple publishers, not just them. Sometimes I get an ARC, but usually I just download the digital ARCs and don't bother them with requests. So when I got a box of HarperCollins that was from the publisher, I was shocked!! And even moreso when I found two hardcovers...one of which is a book I've waited a few years for!!!

Are you ready to see the two books they sent me!?




With these videos, I want you to be as excited as I am and have some of this anticipation as well!!!

For those of you who don't want to watch the video, I'll show you a picture of everything that was sent to me... but it's also worth watching because the one book is full of beautiful foil!!!

Ready to see?

*

*

*

*

*

*

*


The following titles are linked to Goodreads. Check out their summaries for more information!
I've also included the exact release date for each book in parentheses!

*WALK ON EARTH A STRANGER by Rae Carson
(Out 9/22/15)

*WHAT WE SAW by Aaron Hartzler
(Out 9/22/15)

I was lucky enough to read digital ARCs of both of these titles earlier this year, so you'll see posts on them soon! WALK ON EARTH A STRANGER is so gorgeous in person!!! It's decked out in shiny foil, and I had to film a Cover Design Vlog right away after seeing it in person, so look forward to that when I release my review later this month!!! WHAT WE SAW is a contemporary mystery ripped straight from the headlines, and while I wouldn't normally be interested in it, I wanted to know EVERYTHING after reading the sampler in the Publisher's Marketplace Buzz this past spring!!!

Both books come out on September 22nd, 2015!

Which books are you the most excited to read!?

Comments