Rounding Up the Stunning Covers for 16 MORE Upcoming Hot New Releases!


The fall covers are still coming fast and furious, bookworms!!!! This weekend marks the start of Spring, my favorite season, and puts winter behind us, but I'm ALREADY thinking about late summer into fall thanks to all the beautiful new covers!

Last week, I revealed ten covers and said I had more banked for another post!  
(And if you missed it, here's my first cover round-up for Fall 2015)

So glad I saved some, because three of my most-anticipated fall reads (From Sarah J. Maas and Marissa Meyer and Marie Lu) revealed this past week!

Here's a round-up of SIXTEEN of the stunning covers I've seen revealed in the last couple of weeks!
And some of these books? I never even HEARD of them until I saw their beautiful covers!


If covers keep revealing themselves this fast, I'll have another post full of reveals for you soon! ^.~

Which ones are you excited to read???
What titles are new-to-you?


THE ACCIDENT SEASON by Moïra Fowley-Doyle
Out July 2, 2015


ALICE IN WONDERLAND HIGH by Rachel Shane
Out April 18, 2015


BROKEN CROWNS by Lauren DeStefano
Out 2016
(SUPER EARLY reveal! We're lucky!!!)


DEFINING JUSTICE: A Threats of Sky and Sea Novella by Jennifer Ellison
Out May 2015


MYSTIC by Jason Denzel
Out Nov. 3, 2015


ONE by Sarah Crossan
Out Sept. 15, 2015


QUEEN OF SHADOWS by Sarah J. Maas
Out Sept. 1, 2015


THE ROSE SOCIETY by Marie Lu
Out Oct. 6, 2015


THE SEVEN THRONES by Lydia R. Petersen
Out Nov. 1, 2015


SOUNDLESS by Richelle Mead
Out Nov. 17, 2015


TORN by Avery Hastings
Out July 21, 2015


TRULY, MADLY, FAMOUSLY by Rebecca Serle
Out Oct. 13, 2015


WANDERING STAR by Romina Russell
Out December 2015


THE WEIGHT OF FEATHERS by Anna-Marie McLemore
Out Sept. 15, 2015


WINTER by Marissa Meyer
Out Nov. 10, 2015


ZEROES by Scott Westerfeld
Out Sept. 24, 2015

What do you think of this cover?
Are you excited to read any of these???

I don't know about you, but covers make me want a book even MORE!!!


Comments

  1. Oh yes, Broken Crowns by Lauren DeStefano looks SOOOOO good! I've seen it back when she tweeted the cover and even without knowing what it's about, I'd buy it on the spot. So gorgeous.

    Jen @ The Bookavid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! My faves would be QoS, Winter, and Truly Madly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!