32 MORE e-books on sale!

In case you missed it, here's a round-up of 80 ebook deals, many of which are still ongoing! You can still get books such as two of my favorites, KILL ME SOFTLY by Sarah Cross for $1.99 and OPEN ROAD SUMMER by Emery Lord for $2.99. Popular favorites such as THE FAULT IN OUR STARS by John Green and DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth are also still on sale! You can also still pre-order new favorites such as THE SIN EATER'S DAUGHTER by Melinda Salisbury and VANISHING GIRLS by Lauren Oliver! Check out the post for some amazing deals--but check the price before hitting BUY, because some titles are no longer on sale!

There are a lot of new books on sale right now trying to get your gift card money! Here are a few I'ev found. (Again, check the prices first. And some of these books will be $1.99 one day, $9.99 the next, then back to $1.99 the following day. THEY'RE TOYING WITH US!)

Here are some new sales worth spending $$$ on:
(Mostly YA titles or Adult Fantasy titles because...that is what I read and browse for!)

$1.99

*WITHER by Lauren DeStefano (My review! Really well written!)
*GRAVE MERCY by Robin LaFevers (My review! Amazing series!)
*UNWIND by Neal Shusterman (One of the creepiest YA scenes I HAVE ever read is in here!)
*OVERBITE by Meg Cabot
*THE BONE SEASON by Samantha Shannon (This book has gotten a lot of great buzz!)
*THE SHOEMAKER'S WIFE by Adriana Trigiani (This book has gotten a lot of great buzz!)

$2.99

*CINDER by Marissa Meyer  (My review!)
*CRESS by Marissa Meyer  (My Review!)
*DRAGON SLIPPERS by Jessica Day George
*THE WIDE AWAKE Princess by E.D. Baker (My review! This book is ADORABLE!)
*PRINCESS ACADEMY by Shannon Hale (An award winner for a reason; one of my favorites by her!)
*AUSTENLAND by Shannon Hale
*STAY WITH ME by Jennifer Armentrout [$2.49]
*THE BLACK PRISM by Brent Weeks (One of Kat's favorite series! You will see the new book in this series listed in our 2014 "Best Of" on Tuesday!)
*THE OMEN MACHINE by Terry Goodkind
*THE LOST GATE by Orson Scott Card

$3.99

*HEIST SOCIETY by Ally Carter
*DEEP BLUE by Jennifer Donnelly (My Review! Mermaids with a beautiful interior? OKAY!)
*INCARNATE by Jodi Meadows (My Review! Such a wonderful, overlooked fantasy series!)
*PROPHECY by Ellen Oh
*SEVERED SOULS by Terry Goodkind
*AMERICAN GODS by Neil Gaiman

$4.99

*FANGIRL by Rainbow Rowell (My Review! One of my more in-depth ones!)
*ELEANOR & PARK by Rainbow Rowell (My Review! One of my more in-depth ones!)
*PARANORMALCY by Kiersten White
*THE BODY FINDER by Kimberly Derting
*SWEET VENOM by Tera Lynn Childs
*MISTBORN by Brandon Sanderson
*CITY OF DRAGONS by Robin Hobb
*SOULLESS by by Gail Carriger

$5.99

*IN THE GARDEN OF BEASTS by Erik Larson (I have been wanting to read this FOREVER)
*SIZE 12 IS NOT FAT by Meg Cabot (Such a hysterically funny book!)


Comments