The Truth Behind the New Cover for HERO by Alethea Kontis

Hi Fairy Tale Lovers!

So on April 1st, Alethea asked me to post about the fact that Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is reworking the cover for HERO:


And...they are changing the cover.  Soon!

But it's NOT going to be:


That was a small April Fool's Day joke!  Alethea found out about the cover change only recently and thought it would be a fun thing to do!

Check out the awesome post on her blog to see all of the fake covers that were created
...and make your OWN cover for HERO!

In fact, if you design your own cover for HERO, you could win an autographed copy of HERO!


What are YOU hoping HERO looks like in the end?

I never imagined Saturday to be lounging around in dresses,
but who am I to judge?

As long as it's pretty and fairy tale-ish, I'm excited!!!

Comments

  1. Hi, I'm confused, where do you enter the contest? And what exactly are you supposed to do? Do we sent our entries into you personally or to Alethea herself??

    Thanks!
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nevermind Bonnie! I just hadn't read far enough on Alethea's blog post page to see the info. Sorry to bother you! o_o

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!