Cover Art REVEALED: STORY'S END by Marissa Burt


To me, the cover for EVERBOUND by Brodi Ashton is just as gorgeous as its predecessor for EVERBOUND:


EVERBOUND by Brodi Ashton

I really enjoyed this year's release of STORYBOUND (reviewed here) and am looking forward to next year's sequel, STORY'S END.

I really like how similar the two books look to one another.  They both feature the same framing technique, albeit with different design work to the edging, and it's in the same shade of pale blue.  While the blue looked a little odd on STORYBOUND when I was expecting silver, it looks just right against the background of the new book.

I also like how, on both jackets, you see the characters entering a gorgeous, unique building that's looming and looking both eerie and captivating.

Plus, it's illustrated.  Always a perk.

Ahh, so shiny and nice...!

What are your thoughts on this week's cover choice?

Comments