Happy Book Day to FEVER and SHADOWS!



What new releases are you most excited about this week? For me...


Happy Book Birthday to two amazing books this week:



FEVER by Lauren DeStefano

Do I even need to explain this one?

It's the sequel to WITHER, one of my favorite dystopians of 2011!!  I reviewed it last year (and also did an in-depth look at the design here), so if you haven't read WITHER yet, check those out...and then get reading!!

I'm really excited!  This is one series I NEED in hard form.  I've seen it on an e-reader and all the beautiful interior design is just...lost.  Sad days ahead in the e-reading world if all books lose this unique feature!


SHADOWS (LUXE 0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Okay, confession time:  I have yet to read OBSIDIAN.  I own it on my nook, though!  I bought it the day it came out!  I'm just afraid to read it and have no new books by Jennifer L. Armentrout for a while, lol!  (Okay, okay, and the fact that aliens are involved.  But if Marissa Meyer can make me love cyborgs and Beth Revis can have me reading about space ships, why can't Jennifer Armentrout help me fall in love with aliens?)

But now that this is out, I totally should, right?  I love Jennifer and the way she makes me feel about her characters!



Did I miss something amazing that I must know about?  Let me know!

Comments