In Support of L.K. Madigan



Some of you may have heard the heartbreaking news by now. A couple of weeks ago on her blog, author L.K. Madigan revealed the fact that she's been diagnosed with Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer.

Now, The Book Pixie is running a contest in support of the author. Details can be found on her blog. If you purchase either of Madigan's novels, be it her debut, William C. Morris award-winning Flash Burnout, or last year's The Mermaid's Mirror, you'll be entered in the contest. Plus, buying Madigan's books lets her know that we're all thinking about her and praying for the best.

I bought The Mermaid's Mirror last year, but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I need to do so soon. I also have to add Flash Burnout to my list!

Please show your support!

Comments

  1. Another book I didn't know much about. I'm really enjoying your eye-opening reviews. I'm going to have to add this to my to buy list, also. Far too good to pass up. What a great premise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!