Brief Update!

Sorry I've been so quiet lately. This time of year tends to be very busy for me. I'm hoping to get a couple of good reviews up this week. I'd like to review The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney (so fantastic!), Vixen by Jillian Larkin (out today!), and Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn (great for the holidays!) this week.

I'm also a little bummed. Today I finished reading my ARC of Lauren Oliver's Delirium. Um, it was pretty incredible. I sort of think I like it even more than Allie Condie's Matched! So why am I bummed? Well, the book doesn't hit bookstores until February 1st, so none of you will be reading it and talking to me about it yet! :( Plus, I can't post my review until closer to the book's release date. (Well, I guess I COULD, but I don't like posting things so early that you forget about them!)

I have a lot of fun new stuff to read, too. I bought some books at work due to an extra 10% off for Employee Appreciation Week, picked up a couple of new books tonight at the library (AND purchased a biography about Stephen Sondheim for only fifty cents!), and received an ARC of Across the Universe in the mail. So excited to read this ARC! I guess I should do another Book Loot soon, huh?

Okay, I should log off the computer. I'm trying to keep sickness at bay. I really will try to get up some reviews this week!

Comments