Flick the Wick: Meet Me at the Rampion: The Gorgeous Lunar Chronicles Box! (And a peek at last month's Disney box!)



Earlier this week, my second-ever Flick the Wick subscription box arrived.

I forgot to post my video from the first box, but if you love all things Disney, come check it out! I'll embed the video below!

I was so impressed with the box that I've stayed subscribed--and I'm so glad because the June theme, Meet Me at the Rampion, features a favorite series of mine: The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer! Next month's theme is nautical, so books such as TO KILL A KINGDOM (My favorite book of 2018!) and DAUGHTER OF THE PIRATE KING are being featured. August will feature The Dregs and Leigh Bardugo's Grishaverse, so I'm staying subscribed!

Are you ready to see why I'm already so in love with this box?


YouTube Link

My favorite item this month was the set of character cards you can see in the video's spoiler image, but I loved everything!

And if you wanted to see my Disney unboxing from last month:

YouTube Link 

My favorite item this month was definitely the Ariel mug seen in the video's spoiler image!


What are your favorite items this month???


 ~*~

Comments