|Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.|
Every once in a while I participate in this one when I either
1) Like the theme, and/or 2) Have the time!
This week's topic:
Top Ten Books With a Common Setting!
This week's Top Ten Tuesday allowed us to list our top ten books with a common setting. (Ummmm, and we came up with 12, so oops?)
Now, Bonnie and I could have thought of a MILLION settings, but we ended up settling on our favorite stories set in New York.
Next month, we'll be traveling to NYC ourselves to see Hamilton and Waitress on Broadway (MY FIRST TRIP TO BROADWAY, YOU GUYS.)
To celebrate, keep reading to find a roundup of our top books that have featured the Big Apple as a setting.
In no particular order...
My Review (One of Bonnie's FIRST EVER blog reviews!)
2) TITHE by Holly Black
3) THE LIGHTNING THIEF (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1) by Rick Riordan
4) BEASTLY by Alex Flinn
5) THE PRINCESS DIARIES by Meg Cabot
6) WHEN YOU REACH ME by Rebecca Stead
7) THE GREAT GATSBY by F. Scott Fitzgerald
8) EXTREMELY LOUD AND INCREDIBLY CLOSE by Jonathan Safran Foer
9) BORN OF ILLUSION by Teri Brown
10) ISLA AND THE HAPPILY EVER AFTER by Stephanie Perkins