Top 10 of 2015 Day 5: Top 24 Books I’m Looking Forward to Reading in 2016!--Let Me Help You Spend Your New Gift Cards! ;)


Top 10 of 2015 Day 5:
 Top Books I’m Looking Forward to Reading in 2016!!!

I love Jaime from Two Chicks on Books. When I heard she was doing a WEEK dedicated to Best Book of the Year Wrap-Ups, I knew I wanted to take part! The event is co-hosted by  Fiktshun, Tales of a Ravenous Reader, and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads.

Okay, OBVIOUSLY I'm horrible at narrowing things down, because I managed to get my list of ten down to...twenty four. An even...double dozen?

But,you all got gift cards during the holidays this year, right!? SO YOU WANT ME TO HELP YOU SPEND YOUR NEW BOOK MONEY!

Some of these books sound INCREDIBLE and others are sequels I'm coveting. It was REALLY HARD narrowing it down, and I had to leave out other books I'm really excited for! I'm very lucky to have ARCs for *A LOT* of these books, and look forward to reading quite a few of them early in the new year as a special treat to myself!!! (I don't normally read ARCs more than a month or two early most of the year!)

In Order of Release Date...
(All book titles link to GoodReads!)

-HONORABLE MENTIONS-

I've already read these, but they were great, and you will DEFINITELY want to read...


1) TRUTHWITCH by Susan Dennard (1/5/16)
2) THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS by Marieke Nijkamp (1/5/16)
3) THE SHADOW QUEEN by C.J. Redwine (2/16/16)
4) THE MIRROR KING by Jodi Meadows (4/5/16)


-CONTINUING SERIES-


 I CANNOT WAIT to get my hands on these continuations!!!!
(And this is where it gets REALLY hard to narrow things down!!!)

1) BANISHED by Kimberley Griffiths Little (2/2/16)
2) THE SKYLIGHTER by Becky Wallace (3/22/16)
3) A COURT OF MIST AND FURY by Sarah J. Maas (5/3/16)
4) MARKED by Jenny Martin (5/17/16)
5) UNTITLED Throne of Glass #5 by Sarah J. Maas (FALL TBA)

-CONCLUDING SERIES-


 I need the final books in these series RIGHT NOW!!!

1) THE WINNER'S KISS by Marie Rutkoski (3/29/16)
2) THE BEAUTY OF DARKNESS by Mary E. Pearson (8/2/16)
3) UNTITLED Rose Society #3 by Marie Lu (Fall TBA)

-STAND-ALONES & BRAND-NEW SERIES-


These all sound SO AMAZING. Click the links for all the Goodreads Summaries!!!

1) INTO THE DIM by Janet B. Taylor (3/1/16)
2) REBEL OF THE SANDS by Alwyn Hamilton (3/816)
3) WINK POPPY MIDNIGHT by April Genevieve Tucholke (3/22/16)
4) TELL THE WIND AND FIRE by  Sarah Rees Brennan  (4/5/16)
5) WHEN WE COLLIDED by Emery Lord (4/5/16)
6) THE HIDDEN ORACLE by Rick Riordan (5/3/16)
7) RUINED by Amy Tintera (5/3/16)
8) THE CROWN’S GAME by Evelyn Skye (5/17/16)
9) A WORLD WITHOUT YOU by Beth Revis (7/19/16)
10) BOUND BY BLOOD AND SAND by Becky Allen (September TBA)
11) HEARTLESS by Marissa Meyer (11/8/16)
12) EVER THE HUNTED by Erin Summerill (12/27/16)
13) SCEPTER OF FIRE by Vicki L. Weavil (2016 TBA)
14) BRIGHT SMOKE, COLD FIRE by Rosamund Hodge (2016 TBA)
15) STEALING SNOW by Danielle Paige (2016 TBA)
16) THE GIFT OF POWER by Tamora Pierce (Fall TBA)

    
Check out the Linky on any of the week's tour hosts to see what everyone else chose!!!
 
What books are you beyond excited to read!?!?


Comments