Sharing some AMAZING book deals I found!

Hey bookworms!

Since we all love books, I thought I would share my great find of the week with you and introduce you to some new books you might not have heard of.

My mom and I were at a local warehouse store selling remainder books for $1.99 a pop and picked up some stuff that I've been wanting to read for a while!

I'll show you the titles in a second.

First, I want to also share some deals with YOU! If you have an e-reader, there are so many books on sale today, and I'm hoping to see more this week for the holiday, too. I'm sure Kindle has the exact same deals, but I'm seeing them on BN.

BN is having a Teen Blow-Out, with up to 80% off certain titles! There are some great ones, too, like CRUEL BEAUTY, GRAVE MERCY, THE WINNER'S CURSE, SHADOW AND BONE, STITCHING SNOW, THESE BROKEN STARS, and THE BONE SEASON!

There's also a great Kid's Best Seller sale, with titles such as Harry Potter, KINGDOM KEEPERS, THE GIRL WHO CIRCUMNAVIGATED FAIRYLAND, THE LAND OF STORIES, TUESDAYS AT THE CASTLE, and PRINCESS ACADEMY.

There aren't special landing pages for the adult categories that I've found, but it doesn't mean there aren't some great deals to be had!


And now, on to my loot. Between my mom and myself, we spent $25 and snagged 13 books!!! (One of my mom's books was 99¢, but everything else was $1.99 each!

My books are on the left, and hers are on the right. (And yes, you're also seeing fantasy on the left and paranormal on the right. That shows our different tastes right there!)


Here's a closer look at my titles:



I'll link these to Goodreads for if you want to see summaries!



·     o     A PEARL AMONG PRINCES by Coleen Murtagh Paratore
o     I remember seeing this one at a bookstore, but I hadn't been sure I wanted to spend the money for it in hardcover since it was so thin and sounded a little young. And then...I forgot about it! ^^;;

·    o      RELIC MASTER: THE HIDDEN CORONET by Catherine Fisher
o      I have the first two in this series, but never got around to buying 3 and 4, and then they went out of print. They're out again as an omnibus, but I wanted the hardcovers b/c when you remove the jackets, turn them inside out, and put them together, they make this cool map:


·    o      RELIC MASTER: THE MARGRAVE by Catherine Fisher
o      Again, I have the first two in this series, but never got around to buying 3 and 4, and then they went out of print. They're out again as an omnibus, but I wanted the hardcovers b/c when you remove the jackets, turn them inside out, and put them together, they make the above cool map!

·     o     FOX AND PHOENIX by Beth Bernobich
o   I remember hearing really cool things about this book and wanting to read it! I may have even had an ARC from Netgalley once upon a time. Either way, it never happened, and then I sadly forgot. But I'm eager to read it all over again!

·    o      THE SPY PRINCESS by Sherwood Smith
o   I really enjoyed reading the Crown and Court Duology from this author, and am eager to read more books from her, so for $1.99, why not take a chance!?

·    o      SUMMER AND BIRD by Katherine Catmull
o   I remember seeing Misty from The Book Rat feature this and thinking, "What a pretty cover!" But I never got around to picking it up and reading it. I cant' remember if it's based on a fairy tale, or if it just has the feel of one, but either way, I remember wanting to read it!
 



That's everything I found and picked up yesterday. I was thrilled with the hunt, and couldn't wait to squeal to fellow book friends who get it!

Have a safe and happy holiday this week if you're celebrating, and please, if you're heading out Black Friday, be EXTRA safe!!! 

Comments