{Alternative Free Fridays} EVERBLUE by Brenda Pandos


Not interested in the weekly Free Fridays title offered by Barnes and Noble?
I'm usually not, either!

I thought about it and realized just how many free e-books I've found and downloaded onto my nook. I decided to start sharing some freebies with you!

No matter your e-reader, no matter if you get the official weekly book or not,  I hope you enjoy my alternatives!




Title: EVERBLUE
Author: Brenda Pandos
 

Available FOR FREE from:

WHY?


Mermaids! Today I have mermaids for you! ^_^

I have wanted to read this book every single summer for my annual Splash into Summer event. I keep running out of time! Then, my excuse was that I'd wait and read all three books together. Well, the third came out last year. I just haven't had TIME this year. I might have to do it this winter instead of in the summer! ^.~

ESPECIALLY since I've previously interviewed author Brenda Pandos (and shared an excerpt from EVERBLUE!), and Brenda has stopped by for a fun Splash into Summer guest post on the Mer Mythology of Mer Tales.

SUMMARY: 

She wanted her life to change... he wanted his to stay the same.

Best friends share everything with each other. Or do they? Seventeen-year-old Ashlyn Frances Lanski is tired of her boring, single life. Spending time with her best friend Tatiana, dreaming about kissing Tatiana's twin brother Fin, and swimming competitively are her only sanctuary. The girls plan to leave their drab lakeside town far behind for college. But when Tatchi fails to return home after a family emergency, and no one knows where the family has gone, Ash chooses to do something drastic to find them.

Ashlyn is about to discover what she'd thought to be true her whole life, wasn't, and the truth, too fantastical to imagine. Secrets lurk beneath the deep blue waters of Lake Tahoe, secrets that will change Ashlyn's life forever.

Comments