Great Ebook Deals From HarperCollins!

HarperCollins and Epic Reads always have great e-book deals going on.  Their latest promotion is no different!

Check out their latest Steal of a Deal with two e-book specials!


May I especially recommend UNEARTHLY if you're forced to make a decision?  It was beyond good.  I didn't expect to like it at ALL because angels aren't my thing, but Cynthia Hand's writing is so strong and I am so in love with this book! 
My review of UNEARTHLY

And while I haven't read THE BODY FINDER, I adore Kimberly Derting's other series, THE PLEDGE. It was a dystopian fantasy, full of kingdoms and kings and queens and all that good stuff, so a lot of people who don't like the two genres to mix gave it mixed reviews.  I, personally, love both genres, and to see them together made my heart beat a little faster.  I enjoyed it so much!  I would definitely read another book by this author, and for $2.99, how can I say no to THE BODY FINDER?
My review of THE PLEDGE

And don't forget these other $2.99 deals from HarperCollins and Epic Reads, which are only good for a couple more days:

 
I've been hearing especially good things about S.J. Kincaid's dystopian debut novel, INSIGNIA!
 
 
Get these great deals FAST, because they won't last long!

Comments

  1. I can't find the link. Is it just me? Have I been working to hard and it's right in front of me? :\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the link to the main page: http://www.pitchdark.com/page/edeals/

      Let me know if you're looking for a particular title and on Kindle/Nook/what-have-you and I can give you an exact link to the shop. I just assumed people would pick up their device and start shopping by typing in the title, so I didn't include direct links to everything! I can give them to you if you're interested, though :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!